Heirloom Blooms offers four cottages for daily, weekend, and weekly rentals. We invite you to stay with us for some R&R, weekend getaways, corporate retreats, family reunions, and celebrations.
- Arrive to a seasonal bouquet of wildflowers and heirloom herbs in your cottage.
- Take a “scratch-n-sniff” tour of the heirloom gardens and harvest vegetables for your next meal.
- In the evenings, find creative inspiration in our Hill Country sunset and our starry skies.
- In addition to our daytime family-friendy programs, overnight guests are invited to join us for stargazing parties, full moon hikes, and evening owl prowls.
Relax – Restore – Rejuvenate
Heirloom Blooms offers the following packages to recharge your batteries during your stay. Reserve your massage, private yoga session, and rejuvenation kit when you make your reservation or at least 48 hours before your arrival.
Relaxing Massage ($80 plus tip)
De-stress with a relaxing one-hour Swedish massage in your cottage. Taking time to decrease muscle tension and improve your circulation will promote healing – and feel wonderful! Chair massage, sports massage, foot massage, pregnancy massage, and other massage modalities are available by request.
Private Yoga Session ($70 plus tip)
Increase your well-being with an hour and fifteen minute private flow yoga class. Whether you are a beginner or experienced yoga student, your private class will restore balance, flexibility, and focus. Classes are available for up to five guests in your party; call for rates for private group classes.
Heirloom Blooms’ Rejuvenation Kit ($50 plus tax)
Enjoy hand-crafted products made with care by local business Suzi’s Naturals. The Rejuvenation Kit includes organic soap, organic lotion, organic solid perfume, a clay scrub and mask, a sugar scrub, and four organic herbal teas. The all-natural botanical ingredients will rejuvenate your mind and body.
Rose Cottage: Sleeps 4, king bed, full sofa bed, kitchenette
Watermelon Cottage: Sleeps 5, queen bed, two twin beds, twin sofa bed, full kitchen, heirloom vegetable and herb garden
Magnolia Cottage: Sleeps 6, king bed, queen bed, queen sofa bed, kitchenette, heirloom vegetable and herb garden
Sagebrush Cottage: Sleeps 4, king bed, full sofa bed, kitchenette, heirloom vegetable and herb garden
All Cottages are equipped with a TV, DVD player, and wifi–but signal strength for digital TV and wifi may vary due to the weather. Bring your favorite DVDs or a book to help pass the time. Our hammocks are waiting for you to enjoy a good read!
Call for specials, Magnolia/Watermelon Duplex discounts, and group camping options. We hope to see you on the farm soon!
|Cottage Best Rate||Monday through Thursday (one night)||Friday through Sunday (one night)|
|Single or Double Occupancy||$139||$159|
- Check-in is at 2pm and check-out is at noon.
- Rates do not include the hotel occupancy tax of six percent (6%).
- Each additional guest (ages 5 and up) incurs a charge of $10 per night.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa). Checks are payable to Heirloom Blooms, 900 FM 32, #A, San Marcos, TX 78666. A four percent (4%) convenience fee will be assessed on credit card transactions.
Complete the contact form below, call us at (512) 847-5225 to book your stay, or learn more about our Event Hall rental.